• We suggest, as a perfect way to start this tour, a Daiquiri cocktail at the
famous Floridita restaurant…
• Tour starts at the Central Park, and unfolds along the Paseo del Prado up
to Malecon. On the way there are several monuments and buildings of
touristic interest, such as the Lions on Prado Street, the Sevilla Hotel, once Al
Capone’s favourite place.
• On the other side of the Paseo del Prado, there the Castillo de la Punta, a
17th century fortress that altogether with the Castillo del Morro guarded the
entrance of the Bay of Havana from pirates and corsairs. Tour continues at
the Port Avenue, up to the Castillo de la Real Fuerza.
• Next to the Castillo de la Real Fuerza there’s the Plaza de Armas (Arms’
Square). Walk continues to the Plaza de la Catedral (Cathedral’s Square), the
Plaza de San Francisco de Asis (Saint Francis of Asis Square ) and the Plaza
Vieja (Old Plaza).
• Visit to the Almacenes de San José, a souvenirs boulevard (OPTIONAL)
• Lunch/Dinner at a local restaurant (OPTIONAL)
This tour is good for:
- Walking tour
Sorry!!! No activities were found in this tour.
Price on request.
Suggestions for this tour:
There's no particular recommendation for this tour.